Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 511 times)

• Bambi
Ban Appeal
« on: June 26, 2017, 01:15:59 AM »
Your in game name: Artyom Petrovich
Date and Approx Time: 148 days ago....
Ban Message: "You have a vac ban from less than a year ago"
Why banned (be honest).... Because me and my friend were dicking around in CSGO in a 1 v 1, didn't realize that the server I hosted was VAC secured so I got vac'd from a game that I didn't even play.
What lead up to the Ban: Nothing, I play on OP4 all the time and love the server, me and my friend hop on it all the time, it wasn't until now that this shit happened and its total BS. No wonder why the server pops been dead the last couple weeks.
Any detail you know of ban.
I was banned from an automatic system from something that happened quite awhile ago.

• Global Moderator
  • Bush Wookie
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 09:43:02 AM »
Obviously you didnt fully read the ban appeal information tab.....

**NOTE Appeals must be registered on the Help Desk( Click Help Desk Tab and select Ban Appeal Department) within 30 days of ban being issued. Over 30 Days Bans are final as we do not maintain short term data over 30 days only perm ban data.**

Is clearly stated on there. Also this is not a ban but a kick.

Now before you get all rude and everything try thinking calmly to figure out why. In case you cannot figure it out either because you haven't played ArmA 2 in a while or you have had no friends that did. In the last month and a half all the highest ranked ArmA 2 servers have been getting hit with about 50 hackers a week. Due to this inconvenience we have had to take extreme actions to stop this. Im not going to go into any more detail at the moment.

Now about your appeal, We will not reply whether or not you have been granted access through this auto kick trigger after you post it in the correct section.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 09:46:07 AM by MrMuskkRatt »